Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9: Explore MERLIN and Other Library-Related Blogs and Feeds

O.k. This part wasn't so difficult. Honestly, I think I liked the search tools on Blogline and Feedster the best. They were really easy to navigate. I think the way that they are set up visually helps a great deal. If you don't see what you're looking for, be it a link or a feed or a category, you'll get frustrated. And I actually did find a couple comic book-related feeds. I didn't think I would, but apparently they're out there. There was even one by Marvel Comics! Sweet. However, I think searching for feeds is something that I will do with care. I don't want to sign up for every "Tom" and "Joe" who's got a blog about Spider-Man. (That's just one example.) One I'm getting at, is that there seems to be a lot of excess to go through until you find something you might want.

No comments: