Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Week 8, Thing 18: Online Publication Tools

O.k. I have to say, this was pretty cool. That little diatribe below about the Flash vs. Superman? I did that on Zoho Writer. And then, lickety split, I posted it to my blog from Zoho writer. So easy!

I am impressed.

And not just that. The Zoho spreadsheet, the presentation tool, the notebook, the to-do list - all great. And, the fact that this can be added to a computer's tool bar is so convenient. I admit it - this is a great application. Will it replace MS Office. On a person note, I hope so. (Those MS thugs are so smug.) Honestly, I don't think so. At least not right now. I think 98% of the population has no idea of these on-line tools and just how convenient they really are. But, I could see them getting more popular. And when they do, big groups like MS will have to scramble to keep up.

No comments: